I’m going to be showing you how to delete all Facebook posts in bulk. So let me tell you the whole process.
Steps how to how to delete Facebook post in bulk.
1. First of all, update your Facebook app.
2. You’re going to go to the bottom right-hand corner of the page and click those three lines from here.
3. You’re going to choose your profile up top.
4. And from here You’re going to choose those three dots next to add a story.
5. You’re going to go ahead and click activity log the fourth option and up top. You’re going to click manage activity.
6. From here, you’re going to choose your posts the first option. And then this is where you can delete all of your posts under filters.
7. It says all if you check that off then press trash right there. It’ll delete all of your posts.
So it was quick and easy How to delete Facebook post in bulk. That’s all you have to do to delete all your posts on Facebook.